I’m looking for a group of people who already know that they love the Platoon F series and who are interested in helping me launch the upcoming book.
If you have NOT yet read any of the Platoon F books, you really need to do that before joining this group. The books are racy, not politically correct, use adult themes and language, and are bound to offend those who don’t share my wacky sense of humor.
What’s in it for you?
- You get a FREE copy of the eBook before everyone else does.
- You get your name in the acknowledgements section of the book.
- You get a glimpse behind the scenes of the actual launch.
- You get to meet others who also are Platoon F fans.
- You get to questions about Platoon F, author stuff, or whatever else you want.
- …maybe more??? 😉
What’s expected of you?
- You promise to leave an honest review of the book on Amazon/GoodReads on the day of launch. (required)
- There will be an online area where you can report any typos or grammatical issues. (optional)
- When it launches, you could tweet about it or post on Facebook or even just re-tweet/share my posts. (optional)
What’s the time frame?
- You’ll get the book sometime during the week of Feb 20th.
- You’ll have until the 10th of March to get all of your feedback in (if you’re willing to report issues and such… again, not required).
- On the morning of the 17th of March the book will be live on Amazon and you’ll need to post your review at some point during that day.
If this sounds like something that you would find fun, all you have to do is click the link below and request access to The Search for Veli Reader Team on Facebook.
NOTE: If you were in on of my prior Launch Groups, but did not post a review, you are not eligible to join this group. So please be sure that you’ve posted your reviews and have notified me of such!