Part of me really does want to write this...

John

Home of The Admiral
Staff member
I seriously would buy this. Not kidding.
Like I said before, I'd write it if there was a prepaid buttload of sales at a ridiculously high price. haha

I've written erotica before. It actually did pretty well, but it's freaking soul crushing to write, and being constantly reminded by my wife that my words are better than my "performances" is even more soul crushing. 🕺

Michelle Reopel

Cadet 1st Class
As much as I joke about it and I’ll admit to loving dirty books, erotica without a plot is seriously boring. I frequently skim sex scenes in books if they’re not well enough written. One series, last check over 30 books, had the same sex scenes copied and pasted with character names changed. I quit a few books in even though overall plot seemed interesting...when I realized it wasn’t resolved 30 books in, had to quit.

John

Home of The Admiral
Staff member
As much as I joke about it and I’ll admit to loving dirty books, erotica without a plot is seriously boring. I frequently skim sex scenes in books if they’re not well enough written. One series, last check over 30 books, had the same sex scenes copied and pasted with character names changed. I quit a few books in even though overall plot seemed interesting...when I realized it wasn’t resolved 30 books in, had to quit.
Writing sex scenes is definitely a skill. I can do it, but I wouldn’t say it’s very much fun.

I suppose I could make them all funny sex scenes. They could still be graphic, but more slanted toward humor than typical erotica.

I just don’t know if doing an Ian Dex Rated X book and publishing it is a great idea, business wise. Then again, maybe it’d make a killing.🕺

Welcome Guest!

Login/Register and join the fun!

It's free!

Live now!

Get it Today!

Releases Nov 27th

Preorder Your Copy!

Forum Help

Members online

No members online now.