Ononokin

Topics
These aren't final, but they're getting pretty close! :D
Replies
Views
https://www.sciencealert.com/almost-blind-mole-rats-use-their-eyes-to-see-magnetic-fields
Replies
Views
Where are the places in Ononokin that you'd like to see Paulie visit? I've been thinking about starting him out in the Underworld around Hazpen. That's where the old folks go to retire. Might be fun. Thoughts?
Replies
Views
The big project is to do a GameLit version of Ononokin. This will allow us to bring all the main characters along for a ride through what will essentially be 95% like any Ononokin book, but it will also have that 5% of GameLit added to it (character level ups, new spells, etc). The point is to...
Replies
Views
This is by no means final. I was mostly just typing about and letting the ideas flow. So, take this with a massive grain of salt! :D
Replies
Views
For me, my #1 character is Gungren. He's just so lovable. haha After him, I'd probably have to go with Kone and Mok. I guess I have a soft spot for dumb ogres. :D
Replies
Views
I've started the spell/abilities pathing for the game. It's a lot of fun because I'm coming up with stuff that seems to fit not only standard Fantasy RPGs, but specifically an Ononokin-styled Fantasy RPG. haha There are currently two tabs (see the bottom of the sheet). One for Wizard and one...
Replies
Views
The Basics for the Ononokin Online game are below. Remember that this is A game that Murray has created, and it's playable only by people in Ononokin who have technology...meaning that the commoner in the Upperworld would not be able to play this. Also, remember that Murray has to create bunch...
Replies
Views

Welcome Guest!

Login/Register and join the fun!

It's free!

Live now!

Get it Today!

Releases Nov 27th

Preorder Your Copy!

Forum Help

Members online

No members online now.