I’m looking for a group of people who already know that they love the “Tales From the Land of Ononokin” series and who are interested in helping me launch the upcoming book…
What’s in it for you?
- You get a FREE copy of the eBook before everyone else does.
- You get your name in the acknowledgements section of the book.
- You get a glimpse behind the scenes of the actual launch.
- You get to meet others who also are Ononokin fans.
- You get to questions about Ononokin, author stuff, or whatever else you want.
- …maybe more??? 😉
What’s expected of you?
- You promise to leave an honest review of the book on Amazon/GoodReads on the day of launch. (required)
- There will be an online document where you can report any typos or grammatical issues. (optional)
- When it launches, you could tweet about it or post on Facebook or even just re-tweet/share my posts. (optional)
What’s the time frame?
- You’ll get the book no later than September 10.
- You’ll have until September 24 to get all of your feedback in (if you’re willing to report issues and such… again, not required).
- On the morning of September 30 the book will be live on Amazon and you’ll need to post your review at some point during that day.
If this sounds like something that you would find fun, all you have to do is click the link below and request access to The Kidnapped Prince Launch Group on Facebook.