I’m looking for a group of people who already know that they love the Queen Arthur series and who are interested in helping me launch the upcoming book.
If you have NOT yet read any of the Queen Arthur books, you really need to do that before joining this group. The books are racy, not politically correct, use adult themes and language, and are bound to offend those who don’t share my wacky sense of humor.
Here are a couple of links for you to read the first two books:
What’s in it for you?
- You get a FREE copy of the eBook before everyone else does.
- You get your name in the acknowledgements section of the book.
- You get a glimpse behind the scenes of the actual launch.
- You get to meet others who also are Queen Arthur fans.
- You get to questions about Queen Arthur, author stuff, or whatever else you want.
- …maybe more??? 😉
What’s expected of you?
- You promise to leave an honest review of the book on Amazon/GoodReads on the day of launch. (required)
- There will be an online document where you can report any typos or grammatical issues. (optional)
- When it launches, you could tweet about it or post on Facebook or even just re-tweet/share my posts. (optional)
What’s the time frame?
- You’ll get the book no later than October 21st.
- You’ll have until November 4th to get all of your feedback in (if you’re willing to report issues and such… again, not required).
- On the morning of November 10th the book will be live on Amazon and you’ll need to post your review at some point during that day.
If this sounds like something that you would find fun, all you have to do is click the link below and request access to Knights in the Past Launch Group on Facebook.
NOTE: If you were in on of my prior Launch Groups, but did not post a review, you are not eligible to join this group. So please be sure that you’ve posted your reviews and have notified me of such!